Our task here includes the specific selection of hardware and software adapted to the real requirements of the client, even regarding to the future extensibility.
In this field, we put the main focus on reliability and the selection of energy-saving components – in addition to properties of your new system like speed, efficiency and sustainability which are understood.
Ergonomics in connection with the selection of the technique in the workplace is an aspect which is often forgotten. A work at not ergonomically adapted workplaces for a long time often results in fatigue and sometimes in considerable tension of the neck and shoulders/arms which are avoidable.
- Comprehensive consultation regarding hardware, software and infrastructure
- Trade with hardware and software
- Planning and realisation of structured building cabling (copper and LWL) with Telegärtner or Corning technique for industrial and office environments including qualified measuring
- Planning and installation of VoIP facilities
- Planning and realisation of Windows, OpenBSD and Linux server systems
- Programming of software and software extensions for your systems
- Planning and realisation of time-tracking-services and access control incl. mobile time tracking for vehicles via GPS
- Planning and realisation of internet-based vehicle tracking services via GPS